Tuesday, December 12, 2006
The Google Finance team has been working hard since we launched 6 months ago. Here's a short animation describing what's been keeping us busy. Just in case your sound is off (and we don't have subtitles :-) ), here's what's new:
- A new homepage design which lets you see currency information, sector performance for the U.S. market, and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day.
- A Top Movers section highlighting most active companies by price, market cap, volume, and popularity as determined by our own Google Trends.
- More comprehensive charts, which now display up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks.
- Richer portfolio capabilities that let you import other online portfolios to Google Finance, use different views and add transactions to make it easier to track your investments.
- A quick and easy way to add and view your Google Finance portfolios on the Google Personalized Homepage.