Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Though it was noted a bit earlier, now we're really pleased to introduce Google Finance Canada, a localized version of Google Finance tailored specifically, as you might guess, for Canadian investors. Canadians are the second largest group of Google Finance users, and as a Canadian myself, I'm excited to see Canadian financial information presented in the familiar easy to use Google Finance format. This new edition includes:
- Top financial news from Canadian sources
- Search with a preference for Canadian companies
- Front-page high level economic data from the Bank of Canada
- Portfolios in Canadian currency (or the currency of your choice)
- Equity data from the Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, and Canadian mutual funds
In addition, stock quotes and charts for Canadian-listed companies are now available through the Google.com web search.